Junior Data Analyst
The Junior Data Analyst (JDA) will support Met the why particular in the daily activities related to collection and elaboration of data in the Data team and will work to ensure high level of data quality for our research team and clients. This also means that the JDA will play an important role in data validation and in the post-production process of the company's publications. In addition, the JDA will support the development of database applications and assist with data solutions in collaboration with the head of the department which will offer the JDA the opportunity to acquire basic programming skills (SQL and VBA) and an advanced use of Excel.
- Updating databases for historical data and forecasts from international institutions
- Support post-production process for weekly reports
- Support in development of data solutions
The candidate should have just finished a degree in economics or a quantitative discipline and should have an interest in macroeconomics and working with data.
- Excel (medium/advanced user)
- Desirable: Experience with programming (VBA, SQL, R, etc.)
- Basic English
How to Apply
Please submit your application via